Sureway Construction Group Ltd. is currently seeking a Surveyor for our Hardisty Operation.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5-10 year experience as a Surveyor
- Excellent oral and written communication, attention to detail and problem solving
- Technologically competent, time management skills and visual creativity
- GPS/Total station experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Physically demanding work conditions
- 10 days on and 4 days off with an average shift of 10.5 hours per day
- LOA 75.00 per day
- Start date August 1, 2017
- Starting rate of pay $30.00 per hour
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals
Successful candidates are required to have a valid class 5 (non GDL) driver’s license with a clean abstract, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?