Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading
team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced
environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a
strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently seeking
a Surveyor for it’s division in Fort McMurray.
- Conduct construction survey layout for land development and
- Completing topographical surveys for as-builts and
- Assist in preparation of as-built drawings and calculating
earthwork quantities using Civil 3D
- Provide proper care and maintenance of survey gear, company
truck and other equipment
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of the Civil Engineering Technology or Geomatics
Program at NAIT
- Ability to obtain technical designation is an asset
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, AutoCAD and
- Valid driver’s license (non GDL), clean drivers abstract and
- Successfully pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
Rate will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Living allowance will also be provided for Fort McMurray positions.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We
would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?