Sureway Industrial Services Ltd. is currently seeking a
Under direct or minimal supervision, this role provides
shipping and receiving services to all jobsites and shop for all material
ordered, rented, and fabricated in the shop.
of the shop and tool crib on a continual basis.
- Onloading and offloading of materials either manually or via
accuracy of packing slips and material measurement, mark all incoming materials
with identifying labels, and record all incoming materials in the Material
- Complete varying reports regarding materials received with
high regard to accuracy and clarity.
- Pickup and drop off of material and rental items using a
- Tracking and recording of rental agreements.
- Maintain accurate
inventory locations utilizing a master list.
- Provide daily feedback regarding equipment performance and
progression of assigned tasks.
- As directed,
assist other with and perform various manual labour tasks.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Class 5 license required (with a Class 1 preferred).
- Capable of working in a physically demanding multi-tasking
work environment, including the ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
- Ability to prioritize workload based on daily requirements.
- Able to communicate effectively and follow written and
- Good understanding of typical hand and verbal signals
regarding crane and lifting equipment operation.
- Capable of working independently, as well as in a team
- Proficient use of computer programs to track and record
items. i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ensure that workplace and corporate equipment are presented
and maintained in a professional manner.
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading
team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced
environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a
strong team of professionals
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?