Sureway is one of Alberta’s largest heavy construction contractors, with over 40 years’ experience, involved in; civil earthworks and grading, utilities and offsite, mine operation and aggregate extraction. We are hiring for a Service Technician. The main functions and qualifications are:
- Perform lube oil filter services in the field
- Daily servicing of all machinery including: fueling, fluid levels, tire pressure, components, and filters
- Responsible for a fleet of 50+ machines, daily
- Maintain the work area in a safe and organized manner
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 year experience as a lube technician is required
- 2nd year Heavy Equipment Technician is preferred
- Valid Class 3 license considered a strong asset
- Physically demanding work conditions
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals. This position is located in Edmonton, Alberta.
Successful candidates are required to have reliable personal transportation, a valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.