Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently seeking a Pipelayer for it’s division in Fort McMurray.
- Directs activities within the trench to ensure the pipe is laid to the designed vertical and horizontal tolerances.
- Monitors backfill of pipe bedding to ensure proper haunch support.
- Assist in lot servicing and all other duties as required by Foreman.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a pipelayer or pipelayer helper
- Personal reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license
- Physically demanding work conditions
- Successfully pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
Rate will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Options for living accommodations and daily allowances are available and will be provided
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?