Sureway Construction Group Ltd. is currently seeking experienced Pipelayers for our Water and Sewer Division in Fort McMurray.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Directs activities within the trench to ensure the pipe is laid to the designed vertical and horizontal tolerances
- Monitors backfill of pipe bedding to ensure proper haunch support
- Assist in lot servicing and all other duties as required by Foreman
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a pipelayer or pipelayer helper
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Successful candidates are required to have reliable personal transportation, a valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
LOA will be provided to successful applicants and accommodations if required.
Apply today by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?