Sureway is one of Alberta’s largest heavy construction contractors, with over 40 years’ experience, involved in; civil earthworks and grading, utilities and offsite, mine operation and aggregate extraction. We are hiring for a Parts Driver.
- Delivering of parts to various sites around Edmonton area.
- Ensuring orders are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Providing quality / quantity checks to ensure complete orders.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external shop clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of weights and measurements with regards to loads.
- Understand load securement.
- Experience pulling flat bed trailers is required.
- Experience working with pulled pinch and gooseneck hitches is required.
- Previous parts delivery experience an asset.
- Ability to use a smartphone.
- Class 3 driver’s license considered an asset.
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license (no GDL), with a clean drivers abstract is required.
- Understanding of parts labeling system.
- Excellent knowledge of Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- Ability to run a forklift.
- Able to drive an 18 speed transmission is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Capable of working independently, as well as, in a team environment. Adept to efficiently and effectively working unsupervised.
- Capable of working in a physically demanding position and work environment. This position is also required to work overtime and occasional weekends
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals. This position is located in Edmonton, Alberta.
Successful candidates are required to have reliable personal transportation, a valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.