Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading
team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced
environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a
strong team of professionals.
Sureway Group of Companies is searching for a Parts Dispatcher.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Prioritize and create solutions for rush deliveries.
- Assist with shipping and receiving.
- Assist with tools and parts tracking and data entry.
- Understand transportation compliance and driver logs.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Class 5 license required with a clean drivers abstract (no GDL).
- Capable of working in a physically
demanding multi-tasking work environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload based
on daily requirements.
- Able to communicate effectively and
follow written and verbal instruction.
- Capable of working independently, as
well as in a team environment.
- Proficient use of computer programs
to track and record items. i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail.
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6″ ankle support.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?