Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading
team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced
environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a
strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently seeking
a Parts Administrator.
- Receive repair requests from field site and open work orders
- Maintain open work order spreadsheet for reporting purposes
- Communicate with field foreman and maintain/report on site
- Purchase and monitor stock levels for shop supplies and PPE
- Coordinate cover account, maintain billing accuracy ensuring
proper assignments and replacements
- Issue parts and supplies within the inventory tracking
software to equipment and work orders
- All other shop and parts department administrative tasks as
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Extremely proficient administrative skills
- High degree of quality in regards to; attention to detail,
organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient and competent in the operation of MS Excel and
- Accurate and strong data entry skills
- Independent work skills within tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Construction administration background and knowledge is an
- Comfortable to work in a shop environment
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We
would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?