Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading
team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced
environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a
strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently seeking
a Legal Assistant for a contract maternity leave placement.
- Effectively manage email, mail and
tasks for the in house council.
- Draft contracts, letters, leases and
other legal documents.
- Monitor and assist with inquiries
made by phone and email.
- Provide a high level of customer
service and professional to internal and external clients.
- Assist with all legal administrative
duties as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Enrollment in, or completion of, Legal
Administrative education or equivalent.
- High degree of quality in regards
to; attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Advanced Excel skills and
intermediate skills in all other Microsoft Office programs.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We
would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?