- Ensure orders are filled in a timely manner.
- Ensuring cost efficiency when filing orders.
- Research, identify and communicate cost savings.
- Using electronic order systems.
- Assist with maintaining inventory levels in parts department.
- Provide exceptional client service to internal / external clients.
- Promote image and safety awareness; follow policies and procedures on quality, health, safety and environment.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to effectively communicate with different stake holders.
- Prior CAT – SIS experience is considered a strong asset
- Prior Komatsu experience is beneficial
- Familiarity with Toolhound is considered an asset.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Prior experience working as a Journeyperson Mechanic or mechanical background is considered a strong asset.
- Capable of working independently, as well as, in a team environment. Adept to efficiently and effectively working unsupervised.
- Capable of working in a multi-tasking work environment with shifting priorities. This position is also required to work some overtime as needed.
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail, be extremely organized and have the ability to reliably document failures and repairs.
- This position requires a journeyperson parts ticket
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals. This position is located in Edmonton, Alberta.