- Front line responder to employees IT related issues via help desk phone and email
- Provide customer service to multiple levels throughout organization
- Knowledgeable on current and relevant technologies, news, and standards
- Works closely with users from various departments to support the organization
- Resource for Help Desk, providing real-time guidance to technicians to support customers
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 years of Help Desk support in a company with 50+ user
- Experience with the following: Mobile phone management, Active Directory Management, Exchange Email, SFB, SCCM, Hyper V, VMware, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Firewall, VPN and Routing knowledge
- Programming, SharePoint, and SQL experience would be an asset
- Sense of ownership and follow-through with daily tasks and projects.
- Clear communication and willingness to relate to others, to listen and hear concerns in a patient and supportive manner.
- Strong technical background.
- Experience providing IT support in person, on the phone, or remotely in a Windows-based business environment.
- Help desk support experience including documentation and ticketing systems and accepting inbound calls for support.
- Expert problem-solver, able to accurately diagnose issues and repair systems.
- Independent work ethic to carry projects through to completion and implement solutions without constant supervision; ability and desire to explore and learn new technologies to support our mission and enhance our business.
- Strong analytic capability and organizational skills.
- Team player attitude, patience, understanding, flexibility, and a sense of humor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals
Successful candidates are required to have reliable personal transportation, a valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?