Sureway offers a fantastic
opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We
offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career
advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction Group of
Companies is currently seeking two Human Resources Coordinators.
- Develop and post recruitment opportunities.
- Provide support in full cycle recruitment including sourcing,
pre-screening resumes, identifying, reference checking and setting up
interviews with prospective candidates.
- Manages candidate status through the use of our applicant tracking
- Administration of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing.
- Facilitation of onboarding process and hire-on paperwork.
- Work closely with managers from various departments and locations to
support organizational needs.
- Maintain accurate records and participate in the resolution of
problems and concerns.
- Assist with administration functions within the department.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completed or in pursuant of
formal education in human resources.
- Minimum of two (2+) years of
experience in a recruiter role in the construction or trades industries.
- Knowledgeable in Canadian
legislation on the Employment Standards Acts, Occupational Health & Safety
Act and Canadian Human Rights Act.
- High degree of quality in
regards to; attention to detail, organization and time management.
- Excellent verbal and written
- Ability to keep a high level
of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to liaise with all
levels of the organization; field staff to senior management.
- Advanced Excel skills and
intermediate skills in all other Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Explorer
Contract Manager is an asset.
- Experience with Hire Ground
is an asset.
We would like to thank all
applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?