Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading
team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced
environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a
strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Technician – Truck & Transport.
- Ensuring that all equipment is continually maintained at the
highest standards, and in a timely manner, resulting in proper function and
- Conduct performance and quality checks according to
- Perform preventative, planned and unplanned maintenance, repair,
overhaul, trouble shoot and test mechanical and electronic equipment according
to company standards.
- Promote image and safety awareness; follow policies and
procedures on quality, health, safety and environment.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be a Red Seal Journeyperson Heavy Duty Mechanic/Heavy
Equipment Technician – Truck and Transport.
- Must have between three (3) and five (5) years Journeyperson
- Electronics and emissions experience is an asset.
- Power train an asset.
- CVIP certification is an asset.
- Capable of working independently, as well as, in a team
environment. Adept to efficiently and
effectively working unsupervised.
- Capable of working in a physically demanding multi-tasking
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail, be extremely
organized and have the ability to reliably document failures and repairs.
- Valid driver’s license (no GDL), reliable personal
transportation and clean drivers abstract.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We
would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?