Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading
team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced
environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a
strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently seeking
Heavy Equipment Technicians in the Field.
- Ensuring that all equipment is continually maintained at the
highest standards, and in a timely manner, resulting in proper function and
- Conduct performance and quality checks according to
- Perform preventative, planned and unplanned maintenance,
repair, overhaul, trouble shoot and test mechanical and electronic equipment
according to company standards.
- Promote image and safety awareness; follow policies and
procedures on quality, health, safety and environment.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be a Red Seal Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician
– Off Road or equivalent.
- Must have between five (5) and ten (10) years Journeyperson
- Field experience is preferred.
- Experience on variety of heavy duty equipment including
- Experience working on Komatsu and CAT equipment is
- Experience working on rebuilds and component reman is
considered a strong asset.
- Capable of working independently, as well as, in a team
environment. Adept to efficiently and
effectively working unsupervised.
- Capable of working in a physically demanding multi-tasking
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail, be extremely
organized and have the ability to reliably document failures and repairs.
- Valid driver’s license (no GDL), reliable personal
transportation and clean drivers abstract.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We
would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?
Qualified candidates may submit their resume on our website