Duties and responsibilities
- Operation of a grader in a construction environment.
- Blading haul roads.
- Finish grading earthworks and highway projects.
- Plowing and prepping subgrade.
- Helping with winter snow removal.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience operation heavy equipment is required, particularly
previous grader experience is desirable.
- Completing of high school is an asset..
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Manual dexterity is required.
- Must be team oriented.
- Incumbent must be fluent in English, reading, speaking and
writing. Position requires repeated
verbal and radio communication with the supervisor as well as other
equipment operators. Majority of
warning signs indicating unsafe acts, buried facilities and other hazards
are primarily English.
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Successful candidates are required to have reliable personal transportation, a valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?