Sureway Construction is currently taking resumes for an experienced Mainline Excavator Operator for our Water and Sewer division in Fort McMurray.
Successful candidates are required to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience on an Excavator as a Mainline Hoe operator with experience in water/sewer installations, subdivision servicing, roadway construction and urban renewal projects
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Excellent problem solving skills required
- Good analytical ability and manual dexterity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be a team player
- Must have proven ability to work in tight spots
- Attention to detail with good hand eye co-ordination
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
Rate will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Options for living accommodations and daily allowances are available and will be provided.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.