Sureway Construction is currently taking resumes for a Finish Excavator Operator to join our Earthworks division in Calgary.
Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Successful candidates are required to have reliable personal transportation, a valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Finish Excavator Operator with experience in subdivision, roadway construction and urban renewal projects
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Excellent problem solving skills required
- Good analytical ability and manual dexterity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be a team player
- Must have proven ability to work in tight spots
- Attention to detail with good hand eye co-ordination
- Physically demanding work conditions
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
Rate will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You