Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading
team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment
with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently seeking
an Engine Mechanic.
- Perform engine overhaul on variety of heavy equipment and
trucks – e.g. Caterpillar, Komatsu, Cummins
- Meticulous and have the highest level of workmanship when it
comes to engine repairs
- Test mechanical and electronic equipment according to
- Conduct performance and quality checks according to
- Promote image and safety awareness; follow policies and
procedures on quality, health, safety and environment.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be a Red Seal Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Technician
- Must have five (5+) years’ experience with Tier 2 and Tier 3
- Experience working on Komatsu and CAT equipment is
- Capable of working independently, as well as, in a team
environment. Adept to efficiently and
effectively working unsupervised.
- Capable of working in a physically demanding multi-tasking
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail, be extremely
organized and have the ability document repairs.
- Valid driver’s license (no GDL), reliable personal
transportation and clean drivers abstract.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We
would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?