Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Sureway Trucking is currently seeking a full time Class One Heavy Haul Truck Driver.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Class One Licence required with a clean drivers abstract.
- Experience with a hauling equipment such as Caterpillar, Volvo and Komatsu is required.
- Must be familiar with navigating in Edmonton and surrounding areas; travel will be primarily local however short out of town trips may be required.
- Overtime will be dependent on work demands.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Running various types of trucks and equipment is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the construction/trucking industry is preferred.
Applicants must be available for varying scheduled day and night shifts.
Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, and must have a clean drivers abstract.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?