Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently seeking a Class 3 Pilot Driver.
- Operating pilot vehicle for large Semi loads
- Backup/relief Semi operation
- Pickup and delivery of pull type heavy equipment
- Cleaning and basic servicing of assigned vehicles
- Organizing machine inventory as assigned
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have experience as a pilot driver
- Must have a valid class 3 driver’s license (no GDL accepted)
- Must have a clean drivers abstract
- Experience with an 88 wheel trailer is an asset
- TDG training, hours of service, trip inspection, cargo securement and weights and dimension training is preferred.
- Experience with a tandem gravel truck, 18 speed highway tractors and water trucks is considered an asset.
- Physically demanding work conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing required
- CSA approved steel toed boots with 6” ankle support
Successful candidates are required to have reliable personal transportation, a valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?