Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading
team in the heavy civil construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced
environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a
strong team of professionals.
Sureway Construction Group of Companies is currently seeking
an Automotive Technician.
- Ensuring that all fleet vehicles are
continually maintained at the highest standards, and in a timely manner,
resulting in proper function and availability.
- Conduct performance and quality
checks according to procedure.
- Perform preventative, planned and
unplanned maintenance, repair, overhaul, trouble shoot and test mechanical and
electronic equipment according to company standards.
- Promote image and safety awareness;
follow policies and procedures on quality, health, safety and environment.
- Clean and maintain shop and work stations as required.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be a Red Seal Journeyperson Automotive
Service Technician or equivalent.
- Must have between five (5) and ten
(10) years Journeyperson experience.
- Experience in a dealership
specializing in foreign vehicles is an asset.
- Capable of working independently, as
well as, in a team environment. Adept to
efficiently and effectively working unsupervised.
- Capable of working in a physically
demanding multi-tasking work environment.
- Demonstrate a high attention to
detail, be extremely organized and have the ability to reliably document
failures and repairs.
- Valid driver’s license (no GDL),
reliable personal transportation and clean drivers abstract.
Sureway Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We
would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however only
those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?