Sureway offers a fantastic opportunity to join a leading team in the construction industry. We offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Sureway Industrial Services is currently seeking Apprentice Pipefitters / Welders (3rd or 4th Year) for a current project in our fab shop.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Third or fourth year pipefitting or welding apprenticeship
- Pipe cutting, grinding and bolting experience is required
- Rigging and hoisting experience is required
- Fitting table experience and tacking experience is required.
- Assist journeyman as needed and must be a team player
- Must have experience interpreting and reading blueprints and constructions drawings
- Experience in a pipe fabrication shop is required
- CSTS-09 and WHMIS are required
- First Aid and Fall Arrest are an asset.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a tacking test prior to hire.
- Sureway Industrial Services is affiliated with CLAC
Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, and must successfully complete orientation.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only successfully applicants will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?