Sureway offers a fantastic
opportunity to join a leading team in the construction industry. We
offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career
advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Sureway Industrial Services
is currently seeking Apprentice Pipefitters
/ Welders (3rd or 4th Year) for an upcoming project in our fab shop.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Third or fourth year
pipefitting or welding apprenticeship
cutting, grinding and bolting experience is required
and hoisting experience is required
- Fitting table experience and tacking experience is required.
- Assist journeyman as needed and must be a team player
- Must have experience interpreting and reading blueprints and constructions drawings
- Experience in a pipe fabrication shop is required
and WHMIS are required
- First Aid and Fall Arrest are an asset.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a tacking test prior to hire.
Successful candidates are required to have
personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment
drug and alcohol testing, and must successfully complete orientation.
We thank all applicants for their interest
however, only successfully applicants will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?