Sureway offers a fantastic
opportunity to join a leading team in the construction industry. We
offer a friendly, fast paced environment with plenty of room for career
advancement, great benefits, and a strong team of professionals.
Sureway Industrial Services
is currently seeking an Apprentice Pipefitter / Welder (1st or 2nd Year) for an upcoming project in our fab shop.
Qualifications & Experience:
- First or second year
pipefitting or welding apprenticeship
- Pipe grinding and bolting experience is required
and hoisting experience is required
- Pipe cutting experience with Oxy/Actyl is required.
- Assist journeyman as needed and must be a team player
- Must have experience interpreting and reading blueprints and constructions drawings
- Experience in a pipe fabrication shop is required
and WHMIS are required
- First Aid and Fall Arrest are an asset.
Successful candidates are required to have
personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment
drug and alcohol testing, and must successfully complete orientation.
We thank all applicants for their interest
however, only successfully applicants will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?